Want to work
If you are interested in working with us, shoot us a mail and tell us what you are passionate about and what you can bring to the table. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Head Of Design / UX
Your Role / Responsibilities
- You take the lead on creating exceptional experiences for the tchop app framework (iOS&Android) as well as for the editorial platform behind it
- You develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, prototypes, and high fidelity screens to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- You work collaboratively alongside engineers and product management and stakeholders (as required) on improvements and new projects
- You introduce thoughtful design patterns and make the design system more robust by documenting reusable design patterns/assets
- You have good conceptual skills and know when it makes sense to start with wireframes first
- You are the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- You help to improve support workflows and processes and are eager to learn
- You have broad experience in Product/UX/UI and Communication Design, with a particular strong background in mobile products and editorial systems (incl. content management)
- You have good communication skills in English
- You like dealing with technology, software and developers
- You have strong experience working with Sketch and you have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You’re comfortable with taking the lead on all design tasks — from beginning to end and iterating again — and have an established workflow that makes it possible/li>
- You’re not afraid of JIRA, confluence or Slack
- You can articulate your design decisions and know how to explain your ideas clearly
- You’re a team player and communicate openly and fairly with everyone involved
Your Role / Responsibilities
- You represent the interests of our users and clients and you understand their needs & behaviors.
- You use qualitative & quantitative methods (analytics, surveys, prototypes, MVPs, iterative releases) to find out how the product can be improved for current and future users.
- You drive the general improvement and development process actively through JIRA/Confluence.
- You come up with ideas and prepare requirements for development.
- You work closely with our developers to receive assessments, come up with milestones and make sure deadlines are being met.
- You define and monitor KPIs to measure the success of the product.
- Experience in user interfaces and research.
- You have two or more years of experience developing digital products.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- You have an eye for detail but you know that sometimes it’s more important for something to be finished than perfect.
- You know the basics of agile processes.
- You are passionate about a product but also love making decisions based on hard data.
- You’re a team player and communicate openly and fairly with everyone involved.
- You like dealing with technology, software and developers.
- Communication skills in German are a plus.
- You have experience with JIRA and Confluence.